directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: OpenLDAP schema
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:07:54 GMT
On 03/20/2015 02:42 PM, Radovan Semancik wrote:
> I'll commit that to my github version once I got OpenLDAP roughly
> working. I hope to have it in an hour or two. Then you can have a look
> and check whether I haven't produced some disaster (which may happen).

So. here it is:

https://github.com/Evolveum/directory-shared/commit/b941ff690a41cd03b31679759dcf2fb367b1cb83

These are the things that I have to done to process OpenLDAP and 389ds
schemas. With these hacks I was able to get the schemas, process them
and do a couple of searches. I haven't tried any modification yet.

There also small error reporting improvements.

I also had to modify LdapNetworkConnection.loadSchema(...) because now I
need to explicitly construct the SchemaManager to switch it to relaxed
mode before the schema is loaded.

Oh, and had to modify fetchRootDSE as well. The 389ds is so nice that it
won't react to "* +". The supportedControl attribute needs to be
requested explicitly. (I've tested with 389ds 1.3.2.23 which is approx.
6 months old).

The actual schemas are here:

http://minerva.evolveum.com/misc/

Please have a look and let me know what you think.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect