directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to download the jar for org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapServer
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:18:30 GMT
Le 04/08/15 08:52, Diptiranjan Rautray a écrit :
> Dear Team,
>
>              I am new to Apache DS client programming. I am writing code to
> get connection for local ldap server.
>
> in one for the LdapApiIntegrationUtils of apache you are using the
> class org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapServer
>
> I have downloaded *apache-ldap-1.0.0-M31 *and in the lib directory I do not
> find any jar that has this LdapServer class file.
The LdapApiIntegrationUtils class is not part of the Api, but part of
the Server. You need to get the server jars, which you can find on
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/server/, for
instance (or download the apacheDS server tarball, untar it and you'll
have all the needed jars).

But if you are not going to use ApacheDS as a server, thoe jars will be
of little use.