directory-api mailing list archives

From Diptiranjan Rautray <diptiran...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to download the jar for org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapServer
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 06:52:02 GMT
Dear Team,

             I am new to Apache DS client programming. I am writing code to
get connection for local ldap server.

in one for the LdapApiIntegrationUtils of apache you are using the
class org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapServer

I have downloaded *apache-ldap-1.0.0-M31 *and in the lib directory I do not
find any jar that has this LdapServer class file.

Could you please let me know the right jar(s) to download so that I can
compile LdapApiIntegrationUtils and test.

Much Thanks!

Best Regards,
Diptiranjan Rautray
Connect with me at: