directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Community] LDAP client API as OSGi bundle
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 09:11:20 GMT
Le 07/01/16 09:55, Steven Nguyen a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> There's no log records when it is bundled in Camel component. I hope that I could retrieve
the runtime log from the server but I had no luck.
> I checked if the connection was opened successfully or not via the method connect() (e.g.
connected = conn.connect();) and its value is "false".
> I created a non-encrypted connection to LDAP server (e.g. I created LdapConnectionConfiguration
object, passed some standard parameters, then I created an LdapNetworkConnection with the
connection config and opened the connection).
> I tested my program with a simple test class and it works.

Which LDAP API version are you using ?

Somehow, if it works in a simple test, it should also work with Camel.
We use the API in Studio, which is a full OSGi env, so there is no
reason it should not work in Camel either...

Have you tried o debug it ?