directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject LdapComparator
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2016 17:32:59 GMT
Hi guys,

still in the process on refactoring the Value, PrepareString, etc...

I now have a complete (and fast !) implementation of a couple of
Normalizers using the new String Preparation, and I realize that
LdapComparators are pretty much useless : we already have the
compareTo() and equals() method in teh Value class, which leverage the
AttributeType MatchingRules to compare values : at this point, I think
we don't need the comparator.

I'll investigate that later, atm I'm completing the refactoring (I have
many normalizers that need some work, and many many tests that don't
work anymore ;-)

Thanks !