directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Back from vacations, working on Value/Ava/Rdn/Dn
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 07:08:11 GMT
Update : as of this sunny sunday morning, there are 3 remaining failures
in the integ test (all the other tests are passing for all the other
modules).

Those failures are related to the ordering of complex rdn :

        Rdn rdn1 = new Rdn( schemaManager, " cn = c + cn = b " );
        Rdn rdn2 = new Rdn( schemaManager, " cn = b + cn = c " );

        assertEquals( rdn1, rdn2 );

(btw, this was an ignored test in trunk)

and the last failure is due to a LDAP v2 specific test :

        assertTrue( new Rdn( schemaManager, "oid.2.5.4.3 = azerty"
).equals( "2.5.4.3=azerty" ) );

I'm confident I'll be done with the API work tonite !