directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <Radovan.Seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: Dn/Rdn/Ava refactoring : results
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 08:51:29 GMT
> Actually, that could be this week. You wanted a bot of delay for some
> changes you wanted to make, but if it's ok on your side, there is
> nothing that block us.

I would like to fix the exception for time-outs. This seems to be important as there seems
to be no way how to reliably re-connect a timed-out connection. And the fix should be easy,
I can do it and test it very quickly (tomorrow). But I will need your advice on that.

> There are a few features that are missing (referral handling, SASL
> EXTERNAL support, ...) but nothing critical IMO.

Referral handling would not be that easy to do. I see that as something that is definitely
after 1.0.0. SASL external would be nice, but if there is nobody to work on that in next couple
of weeks (not me) then I see no point holding back 1.0.0. just for that.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect