directory-api mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API changes impact on ApacheDS, take 6
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 15:27:31 GMT
Grin.

As long as you don't feel it becoming a burden, go enjoy yourself. But....
As soon as you feel it growing to be overwhelming, give us a shout.

Maybe the few of us can then do an intervention. E.g. with beer and the
likes... How about around Sevilla? With some tapas...

Best regards, and take care

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services