directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API changes impact on ApacheDS, take 8
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 06:27:54 GMT
Hi !

last week-end effort were fruitful. core-integ tests are now all
passing, and I will focus on server-integ test, for which I have 28
failures and 16 errors (yesterday evening, it was 32 and 30). There are
10 more modules to pass when server-integ will be good to go, but most
of them will be ok, I suspect.

Last week was about fixing the ModDN operation which ws totally broken
(and that is still true for trunk...). I had to rewrite the way the
operation was processed in the backend, and to add the schema checks
that were missing in the SchemaInterceptor. I will have to do the same
for the rename operation.

Bottom line, this was a good oportunity to review a lot fo code that was
under-tested, and to find some critical bugs.

I'll continue during my evenings...