directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: caseIgnoreIA5Match and normalizers
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 16:57:13 GMT
On 10/20/2016 06:53 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> so the DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator class will be used.
> The normalizer to be used is the DeepTrimToLowerNormalizer one, not the
> NoOp normalizer.

Well, maybe that's the case on the server. But on the client it is
definitely NoOp. I've tried with both OpenLDAP and OpenDJ schema.
Anyway, thanks for answer. Now I know that it is supported to be a
different normalizer - as I thought. So I can look for the problem.

--

Radovan Semancik
Software Architect