directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: caseIgnoreIA5Match and normalizers
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:52:46 GMT

Le 20/10/16 à 18:57, Radovan Semancik a écrit :
>> so the DeepTrimToLowerCachingNormalizingComparator class will be used.
>> The normalizer to be used is the DeepTrimToLowerNormalizer one, not the
>> NoOp normalizer.
>
> Well, maybe that's the case on the server. But on the client it is
> definitely NoOp.
Weird... I was looking in the API code.

> I've tried with both OpenLDAP and OpenDJ schema. Anyway, thanks for
> answer. Now I know that it is supported to be a different normalizer -
> as I thought. So I can look for the problem.
Definitively worth some investigation if you get a NoOpNormalizer.

Now, can you check on the 'value' branch
(http://svn.apache.org/repo/asf/directory/shared/branches/shared-value/)
? I have fixed some inconsistencies in this branch, it might work better.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org