directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: Ldap API Custom Controls
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 06:49:10 GMT
Hi,

I have implemented a couple of controls myself. Perhaps the best
approach is to do it right in the Apache Directory API source code. And
contribute it back, of course :-)
Start from any existing control. E.g. you can have a look at my AD
DirSync control
(org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.controls.ad.AdDirSync). It is
enough to have some basic idea how LDAP protocol works and how the API
works. Most of the work is mostly copy&paste. There are 3-4 classes to
create. It is not difficult to figure out.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect