directory-api mailing list archives

From Frank Crow <fjcrow2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SASL/EXTERNAL binding
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2018 17:04:23 GMT
Sorry for the ultra-long delay in response!    I think that I can get this
tested.    well, either myself or one of the guys on my team.    Probably
the latter.

I have seen that this feature is included in the API 1.0.1.     Is there
anyway that I can get a copy of that release in advance?

Either way, I'm gonna ask my guys (who are currently tasked with writing
some LDAP SASL EXTERNAL clients in Java) to take a look at the above and
see if they can test it out.

If so, I'd be very happy to share the results.   I already have a
functioning production LDAP server with SASL EXTERNAL, so coding up a test
app against it shouldn't be too hairy of an ordeal.

And well, if they can't/won't... I could probably give it a try using my
copious amounts of "spare" time!   ;-)

THANKS!

-Frank

--