directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: Qustion regarding schema quirk mode
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:40:08 GMT
Hi,

As far as I remember it should also contain:

* Allow (pretty much any) string as OID. E.g. "whatever-oid" is often
used instead of real OID by Sun/Oracle servers. And I have even see it
recommended practice.

* Do not die when some of the schema parts is not there at all. E.g.
Active Directory does not have SYNTAX definitions at all. It is OK to
have these parts as null in the parsed schema, just the schema parser
must not die on NPE or similar error during parsing.

Once you have the new parser working for your scenarios I can update my
connector to a new Dir API version. And the I can run the tests with my
private directory server ZOO.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect