directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Qustion regarding schema quirk mode
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 21:40:00 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm trying to speedup the schema parsing (it's currently quite slow, due
to the 3 embedded Antlr parsers we use).

We use a quirksMode to be able to process more than just the RFC 4512
syntax. AFAICT, here are the relaxed rules :

o Allow prefixed numericOID, like attributeType ( DUAConfSchemaOID:1.0
NAME 'defaultServerList' (assuming we have a DUAConfSchemaOID
definedusing an objectidentifier definition)

o Avoid checking references (SUP, SYNTAX) between schema elements

o Allow the presence of special chars like '.', '_', ';', ':' and '#' in
a NAME

o Null OID are accepted for DitStructureRules

Is there anything I'm missing ?

Thanks !

--   Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com