directory-api mailing list archives

From Michael Barkdoll <mabarkd...@gmail.com>
Subject NPE in ERR_04122_SSL_CONTEXT_INIT_FAILURE Failed to initialize the SSL context
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 00:39:41 GMT
Hopefully, I'm now posting this issue to the correct mailing list.  I
previously sent this information to the dev@directory.apache.org list
without a better understanding of the mailing list structure.

I'm getting a Null Pointer Exception (NPE) in my Apache Guacamole Docker
Container upon ldap authentication attempt maybe in 1 in 20 attempts, the
project's PR [1] which I've built using github repo [2] which git clones
the latest directory ldap api from their github repo [3].  Mina should be
version 2.1.2, since the pom.xml [4] references 2.0.0.AM3-SNAPSHOT from the
local m2 repo.  Here is what I see in the logs for the NPE:

ERR_04122_SSL_CONTEXT_INIT_FAILURE Failed to initialize the SSL context

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.connect(LdapNetworkConnection.java:689)

You can see complete output of the error log at:
[5] [6] [7]

Please let me know, if I can provide additional information, thank you for
your help.

[1] https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/pull/345
[2] https://github.com/michaelbarkdoll/guacamole-client/tree/jira/234
[3] https://github.com/apache/directory-ldap-api