directory-api mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it time to release apacheds-test-framework
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2019 19:28:32 GMT
Hi guys !

On 15/10/2019 18:50, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Let's discuss what's missing to get the next LDAP API and Server release
> out, I should have some free time to help.

Regarding LDAP API, I really think we are good to go.

The server is another story. There are a few things that need to be
addressed :

- Password Policy tests that need some improvements, plus a bunch of fixes

- Mac OSX packaging is not working anymore, because the tool we used
does not exist anymore on the latest versions.

- There are also a few annoying issues that need to be addressed.

If nobody objects, we can probably cut the LDAP API release right away.

> Kind Regards,
> stefan
>
> On 10/15/19 5:15 PM, Richard Sand wrote:
>> I second the motion! Can't use the latest API because now the embedded
>> DS tests fail.
>>
>> -Richard

This