directory-api mailing list archives

From V Re <Vi...@therefamily.net>
Subject Pass client certificate on LDAP network connection
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2020 20:52:31 GMT
Apologies for the newbie question, but I'm struggling to figure out if
there's a simple way I can specify the client certificate I want to use
when I open an SSL/TLS connection to an AD Server.

Using OpenLDAP as an example, their "ldapsearch" utility checks the
TLS_CACERT environment variable and uses whatever file is set there as the
client certificate in the SSL/TLS session...is there a way to do something
similar with the Apache LDAP API?

Thanks.