directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Why does LDAP studio display no subentries?
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:41:32 GMT
Hi Tino,

could you take a look what happens at the wire using Ethereal? Could you
record the request and response
1.) when you click on "cn=Benutzerverwaltung"
2.) when you expand "cn=Benutzerverwaltung"

Can you check if the schema is loaded? Right-click to the connection and
select "Open Schema Browser". The list on the left side of the Schema
Browser must contain elements (at least on the Object Classes and
Attribute Types tabs). You can also try to reload the schema.

Regards,
Stefan