Hi Dev,

I think Emmanuel's question is very interesting and deserves to be voted on the ML.

Time to vote:
[ ] +1 We should release RC versions first, prior to releasing a major update.
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 We should not release RC versions first, but the final version (and, eventually, release a service update very quickly if some important bugs are discovered)

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud