directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: [ServerEntry] First performance tests take 2...
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:04:39 GMT
Hi again.

I have spent some time to analyse the perf traces, and I found some easy 
improvement (which could have been done in 1.5.1 to...).

I'm now up to 2500 req/s, simply by modifying the way MatchingRules and 
Syntax are fetched (using a static fields spares some useless lookups).

More to come later !

PS : I'm still using my own test : 10000 entries, one bind, 10000 random 
searches done on an indexed attribute, cache set to max. OpenLDAP do 
9500 req/s, for the record. Laptop, centrino 1.7 Ghz, 2 Gm ram.

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message