directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kiran Ayyagari <>
Subject Re: Release soon ?
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 13:40:35 GMT
On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny <>wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I think we are close to be able to release the API and the server. Many
> fixes have been injected, and more important, we now have a first
> working replication. I think it's time to think about releasing a list
> milestone with what we have, before (maybe) cutting a RC.
> I believe that the work is in progress in Studio for replication
configuration editing, correct?
If yes, then IMO we should release Studio also at the same time (like a day
after releasing the server)
and I would suggest we wait for few more days if Studio needs some time to
complete the above said feature.

> I will try my best to close as many issues as possible in the next few
> days, any help would be very welcome !
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel L├ęcharny

Kiran Ayyagari

View raw message