directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lécharny <>
Subject Re: [Mavibot] status...
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 01:21:06 GMT
Le 3/29/14 10:33 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
> Hi guys,
> I just fixed a bug in the way the duplicate values were handled in the
> persisted btrees : we weren't storing the new header into the value
> after an insertion, so we wre not capable to get back any of the values.
> Having fixed this bug, all the tests are now passing green, but one (a
> test where we construct a btree using a bulk load).

I was wrong, there was some bugs in the sub-btree handling. We weren't
able to reaload them when the system was restarted. This is now fixed.

> Now, i'm not really pleased by the performance of the system when we
> have sub-btrees. It works, but it's really slow. I have to investigate
> this problem, and wil do that tomorrow in the plane.

The performances are now way better, I removed the dump of free pages
which were being done everytime we were adding some element in a btree...

More to come soon.

Emmanuel Lécharny 

View raw message