directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Re: Release soon...
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 16:11:31 GMT
On 06/13/2014 07:58 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> Kiran has fixed two serious issues in the server (one related to
> replication, the other has to do with RDN index not being corretcly
> updated). That were two blocking issues for which we wanted a fix before
> a long expected release.
> I would suggest we spend the next three days looking at the pending
> JIRAs so that we can get a few of them fixes before we start cutting a
> release at the beginning of next week.
> wdyt ?

Sounds good. I'd like to release Studio then afterwards, there was no
release for almost a year now. Some bugs depending on shared were fixed.
Maybe we can also update to the newest ApacheDS version, but I'm not
sure if an update for the configuration editor is required and if I have
time to make the required changes. For the RCP application I'd keep the
current Eclipse version 3.8 (Juno) for this release, and then later this
year upgrade to Eclipse 4.4 (Luna).

Kind Regards,

View raw message