On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

this morning, I ran the integration tests, and I've got failures in
replication tests :

testInitialRefresh4Consumers(org.apache.directory.server.replication.ClientInitialRefreshIT)
Time elapsed: 5.042 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: null
    at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.replication.ClientInitialRefreshIT.testInitialRefresh4Consumers(ClientInitialRefreshIT.java:455)

testInitialRefreshLoad(org.apache.directory.server.replication.ClientInitialRefreshIT)
Time elapsed: 5.039 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: null
    at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.replication.ClientInitialRefreshIT.testInitialRefreshLoad(ClientInitialRefreshIT.java:360)

Any reason why ?
this is due to an issue in Mavibot, the fix for this was added a while ago but just committed

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com