On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:
On 06/13/2014 07:58 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> Kiran has fixed two serious issues in the server (one related to
> replication, the other has to do with RDN index not being corretcly
> updated). That were two blocking issues for which we wanted a fix before
> a long expected release.
> I would suggest we spend the next three days looking at the pending
> JIRAs so that we can get a few of them fixes before we start cutting a
> release at the beginning of next week.
> wdyt ?

Sounds good. I'd like to release Studio then afterwards, there was no
release for almost a year now. Some bugs depending on shared were fixed.
Maybe we can also update to the newest ApacheDS version, but I'm not
sure if an update for the configuration editor is required and if I have 
time to make the required changes. For the RCP application I'd keep the
current Eclipse version 3.8 (Juno) for this release, and then later this
year upgrade to Eclipse 4.4 (Luna).
I would like to see an option for sending the SortControl in the export wizard
but so far haven't got time to do this, but if the Stduio release is planned
then I wish to add this before the release process starts.

Kind Regards,

Kiran Ayyagari