The Apache Directory team is pleased to announce the release of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M17, the seventeenth milestone towards a 2.0 version.

ApacheDS is an extensible and embeddable directory server entirely written in Java, which has been certified LDAPv3 compatible by the Open Group. Besides LDAP it supports Kerberos 5 and the Change Password Protocol. It has been designed to introduce triggers, stored procedures, queues and views to the world of LDAP which has lacked these rich constructs.

Downloads are available here

Here is the release note for Apache Directory ApacheDS 2.0.0-M17:

Bugs

New Features

Note that this is a milestone, and some parts of the API or
configuration can change before the 2.0 GA. We don't have any defined
time frame for the 2.0-G1 release, we do expect to release a few more
milestones before reaching the 2.0-GA.

Website : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds

Download : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/downloads.html

User's Guide : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-users-guide.html