directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20150606-M9
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 18:45:30 GMT
Hi Stefan,

first of all,

[X] +1 : release Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20150606-M9

Then I have to congrats you for the tremandous work you di to cut this
release ! Wouldn't it be you, I think we would have waited for this
release for at least one more years ! Thanks for that !

I have tested the srcs, the packages, and all works fine on my Mac OSX
machine.

The only thing that I have a pb wit is the installation of plugins. When
I use the
https://people.apache.org/~seelmann/2.0.0.v20150606-M9/ApacheDirectoryStudio-2.0.0.v20150606-M9-p2repository.zip
to install them, it fails with this error :

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not
be found.
  Software being installed: Apache Directory Studio SLF4J to Eclipse Log
Binding 2.0.0.v20150606-M9 (org.apache.directory.studio.slf4j-eclipselog
2.0.0.v20150606-M9)
  Missing requirement: Apache Directory Studio SLF4J to Eclipse Log
Binding 2.0.0.v20150606-M9 (org.apache.directory.studio.slf4j-eclipselog
2.0.0.v20150606-M9) requires 'bundle slf4j.api [1.7.10,1.7.11)' but it
could not be found

But I don't feel like it's a blocker. That can be fixed in the next release.

Great job !