directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20150606-M9
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 17:09:23 GMT
On 06/08/2015 07:00 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Le 08/06/15 18:41, Felix Knecht a écrit :
>> The building itself not, but unzipping and running works without any
>> problem, it even takes over the "old" configuration.
>> It seems to me that the application start takes a bit longer then the
>> former milestone, but this is just my impression (us usual newer
>> things are expected to be better faster cheaper ... ;-) )
>
> Maybe because it has to re-create some directory and copy many libs that
> were present with your previous version ?
>
> Have you tried to relaunch it ?

Yes, but the impression stays :-/
To have a clearer statement I would need to install the older version
again and try to do some measurement by handy stop watch. Maybe my
impression so wrong after some days off, maybe the machine isn't as fast
as usual on hot days...

I'll try do do some measurement tomorrow