directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A Java RADIUS Server
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 07:59:37 GMT
Le 31/08/15 20:37, Gerard Gagliano a écrit :
> Emmanuel,
>
> Thanks for your response.  I think you will see the server is a very nice fit for the
Directory ecosystem.  Perhaps there is a better way to discuss this than via email?

email is ok, as every people on the mailing list can have a clear
understanding about what it's all about. One to One conversation are
sadly a bit limited in their impact.

> We have commitments over the next couple of weeks and will be unable to correspond much,
however I will go through the links you have provided and I’m sure come up with questions.
Don't worry, this is a busy month for every of us (children going back
to scholl, customers discovering that the intern they hired during the
summer to do their job simply fucked up everything, etc...) so a 2 weeks
delay is not a big deal.

> Also, we can arrange to share a Javadoc set with you privately until all the rules are
satisfied.

Actually, we just have to fulful the rules *before* the first release.
The ASF is all about releasing source code, which means signed packages
available to the world. Everything we do before such a release is ok,
even if it's public.