directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2015 17:42:52 GMT
+1

* Verified checksums and signature of source package
* Built with Maven 3.3.3 and Java 8
* Run apache-rat:check
* Successfully tested the kerby-dist examples
* Checked LICENSE and NOTICE file, look good since we only release the
source package.

Found some (non-blocking) issues:
* The created ticket cache `/tmp/krb5_test@EXAMPLE.COM.cc` is world
readable. Probably in future it should only be readable/writeable by the
current user?
* We should update the NOTICE file with the required attributions of
used dependencies (slf4j, netty, gson). That is required as soon as we
publish a binary package that includes the dependencies.

Kind Regards,
Stefan