directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Yaning" <yaning...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2015 02:45:20 GMT
Hi all,

When I try to build the source code with findbugs, there are still some bugs such as , mainly
in benchmark module, json-backend module, integration-test module, kerb-util module and kdc-tool
module. I'll fix them soon.

Regards,

Yaning

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Seelmann [mailto:mail@stefan-seelmann.de]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 3:01 PM
To: dev@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2

Hi Jiajia,

On 09/11/2015 04:22 AM, Li, Jiajia wrote:
> There is one minor issue of zip name "kerb-yall-1.0.0-RC1-source-release.zip.asc".

Hm, it seems only the label is wrong, if you download the file its filename is correct, see
HTML source.

> I don't very clear with the release process, I think the source
> packages will be provide at download page:
> https://directory.apache.org/kerby/

Correct, for the source distribution we add a link to https://directory.apache.org/kerby/
that points to a mirror where the actual files are hosted.

The files itself are uploaded to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/directory/ and then automatically distributed to
the mirrors.

> and all jars will be at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/.

Yes, the Maven artifacts will be promoted from the staging repository to that location, and
then automatically published to Maven central.

Kind Regards,
Stefan