* Built dist package and checked the result scripts on Linux;
* Checked the license files;
* Checked the links and they look fine.
* Checked the issues we have found so far and thought they're fine to be fixed in RC2.
From: Xu, Yaning [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 1:41 PM
To: firstname.lastname@example.org; Apache Directory Developers List <email@example.com>
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
* Built with Maven 3.3.3 and Java 8.
* Tested the kerby-dist examples successfully on windows and Ubuntu.
* Checked LICENSE files.
Found a (non--blocking) issues:
*When buld kerby with findbugs, there are some bugs to be fixed, which we can fix for rc2.
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:19 PM
To: email@example.com; Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
this is the very first release of Apache Kerby, 1.0.0-RC1 (second attempt). This is a release candidate, which means we are reaching an API freeze, but some bug might be fixed before we move to an official GA.
Please cast your vote !
The revision :
The source packages are available here :
The staging repository:
Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1 Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
[ ] 0 abstain
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1