directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Our projects & listing @ the ASF
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:03:25 GMT
Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your clarifying. I’m not able to open the web site and may misunderstand the
purpose. Your approach looks fine to me.
One thing to note, could we add one item in the list like below? I thought ‘Kerberos’
the key term for Kerby. Thanks.

Kerberos -- Apache Kerby.

Regards,
Kai

From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 7:55 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Our projects & listing @ the ASF

Hi Kai,

The doap file for each (sub) project will enable that, ensuring that it will be properly visible
at https://projects.apache.org/

Categorisations, and language definitions will create a visibility regarding grouping by:

  *   language(s) applied/used
  *   area of applicability
but these can also help (adopters/users/contributors) regarding joint development and cross-pollination
activities, such as events, tweeting and more.

Or am I misunderstanding your positing?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM<http://www.orrtiz.com>