directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject [Fortress] Problem generating the source release distro for the realm
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 00:19:24 GMT
Hello,

another problem:

When I perform this step:

------
Step 6 : Build the Site
$ cd target/checkout
$ mvn site
------

It does not create the release packages.

in other words when I run this search from realm’s package root:
find -name *source-release.zip*

It comes up empty.

There are -sources.jar’s underneath the /target folders, but I’m betting that ain’t
gonna cut it for a release.

One red herring:
I had to re-run the release for realm because I had inadvertently run mvn clean before uploading.
 This created yet another staging repo on nexus that I have yet to close.  I doubt this had
anything to do with this problem but worth mentioning.

Two red herring:
The mvn package structure is different for realm.  It has a parent pom and two children (impl,
proxy).  The children (should) each will have a source and binary dist packages.  The binaries
built fine, only the mvn site source release package creation failed.

You can see what I’ve got so far here:
http://home.apache.org/~smckinney/

The other components (core, web, rest) are good (me thinks), only the realm is a problem -
now.

Shawn