directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheDS mvn site
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 06:55:42 GMT
Hi guys,

I just cut the 2.0.0-M23 release, and it took teh all night to get mvn
site running. At some point, we will need to review this task, which is
just taking forever. If that mean we should get rid of some of the
metrics we are generating, then fine. We simply can't depend on a task
that requires hours to complete, and a decent internet connection
(fiber). There are also many error messages that need t be addressed.

That being said, it's done for M23, I'll check the task for the next
release, and if anyone wants to give an hand, I'll be thankful !