directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website's javadoc missing
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2016 13:16:50 GMT
Le 23/07/16 à 13:23, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> Something happened between my updates last night to the website and this morning when
I woke up.  I noticed all of the fortress javadoc links were broken.  When I went to the directory
svn repo for production website and issued a svn update I noticed this:

> smckinn@ubuntu:~/SVN/apache/directory-production/content$ svn update
> Updating '.':
> D    extpaths.txt
> D    studio/users-guide
> D    fortress/gen-docs/1.0.0
> D    fortress/gen-docs/1.0.1
> D    fortress/gen-docs/1.0-RC40
> D    fortress/gen-docs/1.0-RC42
> U    testimonies.html
> G    fortress/index.html
>
> along with many other Delete’s.  Not sure what is going on here but it can’t be good.
>
> Shawn

Big F !

I have removed the extpaths.txt file that was in content on production :

Author: elecharny
Date: Sat Jul 23 09:21:47 2016
New Revision: 1753862

Log:
Updated the site for teh ApacheDS 2.0.0-M23 release

Removed:
    directory/site/trunk/content/extpaths.txt

This file was not up to date, but it is actually needed :/

Ok we have to restore it and revert the modification done on production (the gen-dcos deletions)