directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Fixed, was : Re: Javadoc removal on production site :/
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 07:37:47 GMT
Hi guys,

I finally fixed the mess. All the Javadocs are back on line, including
all the past versions.

i'd like to clarify some points :

* NEVER EVER REMOVE THE STAGING extpaths.txt file !!!! This file is
absolutely CRITICAL, it tells the buildbot about the files NOT TO BE
DELETED on the production site. (ftr the file is in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/staging/directory/trunk/content/extpaths.txt)
* This extpaths.txt file is also teh file to update when you have a new
version.
* now, we keep 22 revisions of ApacheDS javadoc, 34 revisions for the
API, 4 version for fortress, 7 versions for mavibot. There might be
little reason to keep all the milestone versions. Maybe we can get rid
of them, keeping only a tar.gz version instead ?

wdyt ?