directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Result, was : [Vote] Accept Scim contribution
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 09:34:19 GMT
Thanks P-shawn (shortest than Pennsylshawn. Shawn cKinney will become
A-Shawn. Then we will ban any new committer which firstname is Shawn !),

Le 30/06/16 à 19:36, SHAWN E SMITH a écrit :
> Thanks to all.
>
> The primary developers on the effort are Steve Moyer, Chris Harm and Me (Shawn Smith,
or Pennsylshawn to distinguish from Arkanshawn (Shawn McKinney)).  Alex Haskell did a significant
amount of work to advance our support of bulk.

Is Alex wanting to be made committer ? And if not, we will need a grant
to the ASF from him for the work he did (that would be potentially
useful in the long run, to be sure we can change anything regarding the
portion of code he worked on).

As soon as you have an answer for those two qustions, I'll be able to
start a vote for you guys :-)