directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20160628-M11 release
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:02:27 GMT
On 06/29/2016 12:14 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> * The LICENSE.txt file needs a serious review :
> - there are mixed license between nlog4j and slf4j :
>
> "Apache Directory Studio bundles a copy of SLF4J API Module, which is
> distributed under the
> following license:
>     NLOG4J License
>
> Copyright (c) 2004-2006 SLF4J.ORG
> Copyright (c) 2004-2006 QOS.ch
>
> "
>
> - we should include the license for slf4j
> (http://www.slf4j.org/license.html).

Ok, NOTICE and LICENSE file are updated.

The root directory contains LICENSE and NOTICE files for the source
distribution. Here only the ALv2 is included.

The product directory contains LICENSE and NOTICE files for the binary
distributions, including licenses for bundled dependencies.

Kind Regards,
Stefan