directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Cleanup...
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2017 03:53:27 GMT
Hi guys,

I have spent a few hours during an insomnia to cleanup the trunk and the
value branch. I have both the API and ApacheDS building with test passing.

I have added a relaxed version of the filter parser (it now accept some
spaces).

The LdapNetworokConnection methods now try to open a connection if there
is none opened, to be consistent with the bind operation that does it.
It uses the config instance if any, therwise the operation will be
processed using an anonymous connection. I also have added a isSecured()
method.

I also make it so the Ssl/Tls code works with Java 8.

We should be close to get a LDAP API 1.0 out, I'm working on completing
teh API documentatio (especially the security part).

More to come !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com