directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pwdValidator
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:28:39 GMT

Le 20/04/2017 à 11:01, Maiorano Pasquale a écrit :
> Dear All,
> I accidentally deleted the entry “ads-pwdValidator from the password policy. I remember
that was a string set by default. Is there someone that can provide me that string? Is it
important for the pwd policy administration? If it is missing, is it a problem?

org.apache.directory.server.core.api.authn.ppolicy.DefaultPasswordValidator

(if you haven't defined a specific one).

It has to be set, otherwise you'll get a NPE (and I do think it should
be tested in the server, so it's a bug...)

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org