directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Sathyanarayan, Harish" <Harish.Sathyanara...@virtustream.com>
Subject RE: problem with starting JDBM partition
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 12:27:06 GMT
Is it just me who is getting this issue with JDBM partition, I am hesitant to use apachedDS
instance in production with this partition issue. If anyone solved this issue,  let me know?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sathyanarayan, Harish
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 12:27 PM
To: 'Apache Directory Developers List' <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: RE: problem with starting JDBM partition

Hi Emmanuel

I guess you hv described the sequence fairly accurate.  Anyway here is how it goes: 1. Start
embedded instance  with partition and contextentry injection 2. Check the partition location
- files created, check apacheds studio, - partition and contextentry created as intended 3.
Stop and restart 4. Contextentry disappears 5. Stop and restart 6. Contextentry shows up.

Beats me!