directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache LDAP API 2.0 git migration
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2017 07:33:39 GMT
Hi !

so here a list of items that need to be taken care of in order to have
teh migratio successful :

- ask INFRA to migrate the current SVN repo, with all the history,
including branches). That should take a couple of days.

- fix the release process to use git instead of SVN ( a bit of work here
..., but we already have it working for fortress, so that's not that
complex)

- update the web site to tell teh world (well, our world ;-) that we are
now using git for the API

- add a page where we provide the minimal list of commands to use for
those who are not comfortable with git.

All in all, I think that could be manageable in a matter of two weeks !

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com