Can you give what are the possible places in ldap server I can access that message.

Thanks.

dinethr.PNG

Dineth Chalitha Basnayake.

Undergraduate in Computer Science & Technology,

Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka

dinethchalitha@gmail.com

facebook.pngLinked in alt.pnggithub.png

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 1:45 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

Le 03/08/2017 à 19:34, Dineth Chalitha Basnayaka a écrit :
> When I am going to access AddRequest message, I want access that message
> when its come to AddRequestDecorator class in ldap server. Is it possible?

Again, you are not precise enough. AddRequestDecorator is an LDAP API
class, it does not belong to the server.

I need to know *where in the server* you want to access teh AddRequest
message.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com