directory-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Merge HAS to Apache Kerby
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:53:44 GMT
Hi Jiajia,

It sounds like a really interesting project. Have you got any feedback from
the Hadoop project about it?

I'm finding it hard to understand exactly how it works though based on the
README. Could you describe how it works from a really basic point of view
for say a simple Hadoop client? Normally I just have to use "kinit" to get
a kerberos ticket and then I am authenticated to invoke on HDFS. How does
HAS work differently? Where does the token pre-auth stuff fit in?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder