directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge "value" branches to trunk/master and move to git
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 21:06:10 GMT

Le 13/12/2017 à 00:59, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :

>>> Studio build is also successful. I'm going to merge the value branches
>>> to master for ldap-api, server, and studio.
>>
>> +1 !
>>
>> That will solve numerous issues in the server (and in studio)
>
> Done.
>
> ldap-api and server build fine on Jenkins. Studio still has some test
> errors on Jenkins (but worked on my machine), I'll investigate in the
> next days.

Hi Stefan

lokking at the latest commits, I see :

[directory-ldap-api] 01/01: Merge branch 'master' into shared-value

and

from 19af188  Merge branch 'master' into apacheds-value

Should I understand you merged the trunk with the value branch for both
the API and ApacheDS ? or is the Master also contain the value branch
updates ?

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny