directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Burres, Vicky J" <vicky.bur...@optum360.com>
Subject Question on Appache Studio - Team functionality
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 20:34:55 GMT
Hello,

I am new to Apache but I work with a team and we need to "share" the server and connection
so we can all monitor/add users when needed.  Also, can I run it as a Windows service of doe
the "run in the background" work in a similar means?  I saw the team functionality and I think
that will work but it is not an option on my drop down and I cannot figure out how to add
it to my current configuration.  Otherwise, any other options for sharing would be fine

Thanks,

Vicky

Vicky Burres | Optum360
Sr. Technical Implementation Engineer