directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Studio & Java 9
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 22:35:09 GMT
I wonder if there isn't a problem in the ConnectionWrapperTestBase class:

    protected ConnectionWrapper getConnectionWrapper(
StudioProgressMonitor monitor )
    {
        // simple auth without principal and credential
        ConnectionParameter connectionParameter = new
ConnectionParameter( null, LOCALHOST, ldapServer.getPort(),
            EncryptionMethod.NONE, provider,
AuthenticationMethod.SIMPLE, "uid=admin,ou=system", "secret", null, false,
            null, 30L );

Here, we set a configuration for the connection where the timeout is
30ms, which may perfectly be wayyyyy to short to get the connection
established.

If I set the timeout to 30000L, the test passes with flying colors.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org