directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Studio & Java 9
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2018 19:26:48 GMT

Le 25/03/2018 à 21:15, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
>> Now I have a failure here :

>>  T E S T S
>> Running
>> org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapperTest
>> Tests run: 23, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 10.349
>> sec <<< FAILURE! - in
>> org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapperTest
>> testInitializeAttributesRunnable(org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapperTest)
>>  Time elapsed: 0.983 sec
>> testConcurrentUseAndCloseOfConnection(org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapperTest)
>>  Time elapsed: 0.398 sec
>> testSearchContinuationFollowParent(org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapperTest)
>>  Time elapsed: 0.061 sec  <<< ERROR!
>> javax.naming.NamingException: TimeOut occurred
>> 	at
>> org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.api.CursorStudioNamingEnumeration.hasMore(CursorStudioNamingEnumeration.java:255)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core.ConnectionWrapperTestBase.consume(ConnectionWrapperTestBase.java:474)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core.DirectoryApiConnectionWrapperTest.testSearchContinuationFollowParent(DirectoryApiConnectionWrapperTest.java:91)
>>

>> (mvn clean install -rf :org.apache.directory.studio.test.integration.core)
>>
>> Does that rings a bell ?
>
> No :)
>
> The core integration tests work for me. There are some failing UI
> integration tests I have to look into, but they don't run by default.
>
> Do you have non-pushed changes in API or server that may cause such a
> problem?

I'm investigating atm.

I just have a modified pom.xml in ldap api (mainly bumped up
dependencies) and that might be the cause, as the MINA version is
different (the API is using 2.0.17, apacheds is using 2.0.16).

I'll bump up apacheds and see what it gives.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org